Friday, November 11, 2011

Sources for the 3resProj

After learning about the new way to search for sources on google it has made the process so much easier.  The sources that I found that I will be using for my paper are all under four different caategories and those are technology, media, Tv shows/movies, and past stories.  The first thing mthat I did was search for atleast two good sources for each category and one so so source for each category.  Then I started my apper and worked in my good sources that I knew I could do something with and I saved my so so sources for later to go back in and work with if I still needed them.  Some sources are more important than others because some of greater information and are more useful throughout the paper than others.

2 comments:

  1. I feel that out of all my 8 sources there were some that I used more than others because they had more useful information that I could use. However, I wish that I could have used the Google Advanced Search because I could have also found more useful sources than I already have. I'm glad that I learned how to find more sources using Google so in the future it will be easier to find information for a research paper. I think it was a good idea to have four different categories to find information that way you can find a variety of facts for your paper instead of just the same information in all your sources.

    ReplyDelete
  2. After taking a look at your blog, I think you have some great ways of finding your resources. I really like your process of incorporating your stronger sources in first and then coming back and working in your not as strong sources in to your paper later. It looks like you are really using the Google advanced search tool very well. I think your paper sounds like it is going to a have a lot of information in it which is great. I would like to try using the Google advanced search in some of the ways you used it too because I think it would work well for my topic. Good job on finding all your sources!

    ReplyDelete