Friday, November 4, 2011
Conference notes
When I went in to my conference I knew that I wanted to do my research paper on criminals and law and what role technology plays on that. Dr. Archibald had some great ideas to help out my topic and make it more concise. He said that I should see how the criminal has progressed so far that they have out maneuvered the police officers over the years. He said that I should also look at how TV shows, like CSI, have played a role in this as well. I now plan to go back and reword my thesis to have it cater about what we talked about and the new ideas that we discussed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Rachel, I think your ideas for your paper sound awesome! My topic is along the same lines in relation to the role that technology plays in crimes but I really like how you are going to talk about modern TV shows and how they may have a connection to how criminals out maneuver the police. This sounds like a very interesting topic that will appeal to many people. Crime shows on television are so popular and I think people would be very curious to know exactly what part they play in actual crimes. Great job!
ReplyDeleteIt seems that your paper will be interesting to read because of your new topic. I think it would be interesting to see how criminals have changed over time. Something I learned by reading your blog was that I should probably include a brief history in my paper of how the thought on Ecology has evolved.
ReplyDelete