Monday, December 5, 2011

Presentation Feedback

Dear Group members,
Please review my presentation and use the critique sheet Dr. Archibald has provided to give me feedback so that I can improve the presentation.

3 comments:

  1. Rachel!
    Despite the technical difficulties, your presentation was great. All of your slides were very neat and easy to read and your graphics really added to that attractive quality. You had a lot of great information to share with the class and I enjoyed listening to you explain it. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel, I thought your presentation was very good! You had a great power point that was laid out very nicely. I thought you also clearly got your points across to the audience. I enjoyed your topic and I think you did a great job of presenting. Great job Rachel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your presentation was well organized and you elaborated on your slides and included more information about your topic. You also had the 10 required slides in your power point and they were pretty and well formatted. The first slide also had the required title and was formatted correctly as well. Something that you could have improved on was that you could have memorized the information in your presentation instead of reading off your notes as much. Overall you seemed very prepared for your presentation and your sources also seemed to be formatted correctly.

    ReplyDelete